Get the Inside Scoop
The Sales 3.0 conference in Las Vegas is a little more than a month away, but I am already so excited (you can register here). As always, we’ve put together a great schedule of speakers to provide insights and strategies for improved sales performance and revenue growth.
If you’re in sales management or enablement operations, the place to be is Sales 3.0 at the Planet Hollywood Hotel in Las Vegas from September 18–19.
Long-time readers, clients, and colleagues know that I believe the best way for sales leaders to improve their sales is to develop themselves. I love being the Emcee and Chief Networking Officer of Sales 3.0 because it means I get the inside scoop on what’s going on with the future of sales.
If you’ve been, you know what I am talking about. If not, let me share my top 9 reasons you won’t want to miss this conference!
9 Reasons to Attend Sales 3.0
- So much learning! Sales 3.0 is two days packed full of education, ideas, and inspiration.
- Practical ideas to bring back to your team from industry-leading companies, technology influencers, analysts, and management and leadership experts.
- Top-notch speakers. Check out the full list here.
- Hanging out with Gerhard, my co-host and founder of Selling Power, a media company that produces the award-winning Selling Power magazine and Selling Power TV.
- Networking with other great leaders in the industry.
- Learning about how artificial intelligence is impacting sales and how your organization can adapt.
- Drinking a Buchholz with Buchholz! Judy Buchholz, the General Manager for Sales Strategy and Solutions for IBM Global Markets has her own drink.
- Surprises! At Sales 3.0 in San Francisco, attendees got the first scoop on Bob Carr’s new business Beyond. Who knows what breaking news will come to light in Las Vegas? Right Mario!
- Of course, the No. 1 reason you won’t want to miss attending Sales 3.0 is spending time with me!
I’ll see you in Las Vegas!
Alice is nationally known for her expertise in elevating sales to increase valuation for companies with a B2B complex sale that have exceptional growth potential. She’s originally, from the widely known Miller Heiman Group. Spending her time strategizing with CEOs and their leadership teams to build the strategies that find new business and grow existing accounts is her passion. Her clients love her spirit and the way she energizes their sales organization.