Is your sales team productive?
If you’re a CEO or sales leader feeling like your sales team isn’t as productive as they should be, it’s time to look at priorities instead of activities. If you want your team to close more deals, they need to focus on what’s important.
In the episode I layout:
- Why clear leadership and expectations are key to productivity.
- Why prioritizing tasks starts with your funnel.
- Why your salespeople are unproductive.
- Attributes of a productive team.
- Tools, strategies, and tactics to improve your team’s productivity.
- The top 3 productivity do’s and don’ts.