- This event has passed.
[Virtual Conference] Innovation Rodeo
July 6 - July 10$10 – $20
THE event for problem solvers, innovators, entrepreneurs, change-makers, investors and ecoysystem builders!
This year’s 5th annual Innovation Rodeo is virtual and has:
– Five keynote speeches on how to start, scale, and exit a business.
– 15 of the world’s best sales experts (like our Chief Strategy Officer, Liz Heiman) from the United States and Canada on sales panels and in ask me anything sessions
– Five different pitch competitions that award $25,000 to first-time student entrepreneurs and all the ticket proceeds to new technical founders
Each day is designed to solve the most common problems encountered when creating, starting, growing, and exiting a company.
– Monday is for anyone looking to avoid common mistakes by doing things in the wrong order or wants to become their own boss and has two keynote speakers.
– Tuesday is for anyone looking to gain early traction, get their first customers, or generate initial sales and has a kick-off speaker, a sales experts panel, Ask Me Anything sessions with top sales experts, and a pitch competition.
– Wednesday is for anyone looking to hire their first salesperson, build a highly effective and scalable sales team or attract early-stage investors and has a kick-off speaker, a sales experts panel, Ask Me Anything sessions with top sales experts, and a pitch competition.
– Thursday is for anyone looking and scale sales faster, sell to large companies, or get acquired and has a kick-off speaker, a sales experts panel, Ask Me Anything sessions with top sales experts, and a pitch competition.
– Friday is for anyone looking to build a billion-dollar business or looking to perfect their pitching skills and has a keynote speaker and two pitch competitions.
Throughout the week participants will learn of new tools, exchange ideas, and share connections while developing the relationships, skills, and confidence needed to create and commercialize ideas faster.
You can purchase day tickets or a discounted week pass.
Tickets start at just $10 for students, $15 for startups, and $20 for scaleups and everyone else.